AMCP Nexus Conference Daily
AMCP Nexus: Preparing for the Next Generation of Care is dedicated to bringing the many facets of managed care pharmacy and health care together to plan for the coming wave of changes in our work and our world. From emerging models of care and value-based care to trends impacting the business of managed care pharmacy, AMCP Nexus will give you current, actionable knowledge to further your organization and your career in our ever-changing profession.
Plus, your colleagues will be there! Browse the Attendee List (as of September 21, 2018).
The Academy will provide members with Daily Reports from AMCP Nexus 2018, taking place next Monday through Thursday, October 22-25, in Orlando, Florida.
Delivered to your email inbox each day, the Daily Reports will offer on-location session highlights on a wide range of topics, including:
- The rare disease pipeline
- Use of artificial intelligence to reduce costs
- An update on the opioid epidemic
- A look at biosimilar uptake
- CAR T-cell reimbursement and outcomes
- Solutions for value-based care
- 340B drug pricing updates
- And more presentations, posters, and panel discussions
The AMCP Nexus 2018 and our Daily Reports aim to deliver the most current, actionable knowledge needed to keep up in today’s changing world.
Visit the meeting schedule for more detailed information.